Professional Metal Roofing Installers in Tulsa and the Surrounding Areas
Our Metal Roofs Will Last A Lifetime!
Improve the durability and beauty of your home with a metal roof from Community Builders of Tulsa. We have 26-Gauge coated steel roofing that can withstand the harshest weather. Our roofs lightweight, so there is no additional add weight to your home’s infrastructure. Additionally, are insulated and goes on top of your existing asphalt roof. Metal roofs not only save you on the cost of installation, but will save you energy dollars too. Metal roofs are designed to last much longer than traditional asphalt roofs, with a long lifespan plus our 40 year finish warranty. With a metal roof from Community Builders of Tulsa, you can finally have a low maintenance, high-quality roofing system. You can even potentially save money on your homeowner’s insurance!
Metal Roofing Options from Community Builders:
Metal Roof Features:
- Durable: The strength of the metal can protect your home from the severest weather.
- Long lasting: With a metal roof you don’t have to worry about shingles flying away as they are able to withstand the harshest of weather and last throughout the duration of your current home’s life
- Energy efficient: Lower your energy bill with a metal roof. Our insulated roof keeps that energy where it is supposed to be – inside your home and makes your home more comfortable all year
- Eco-friendly: Because we are covering your old roof with a beautiful metal roof there is no reason to have waste.
- Variety: We have a lot of up to date colors and styles to choose from to complement your home’s look
Our team of professional installers can give your home that much-needed beauty, along with superior durability. Our team has years of experience and is excited to walk you through the whole process. We want to make sure you get the best experience possible with Community Builders. Contact us today to get your free estimate, and also ask about our other great products! At Community Builders of Tulsa, we’re honored to serve the homeowners in Tulsa and the surrounding areas.